Our Dealership at Surgenor Chevrolet Buick GMC in Ottawa, ON
“Customer For Life” is the motto we live by here at Surgenor GM Ottawa. That philosophy means that no matter what department you’re in, be it buying a new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle in Sales, or having your vehicle’s oil changed by our Service team, you can expect the same high-quality level of treatment and professionalism to deliver satisfactory service to you. We make your satisfaction a priority, and that drives everything we do here at Surgenor Chev Buick GMC Ottawa, so come by and experience all our dealership has to offer.
We’ve been serving the Ottawa region from our current 939 St. Laurent Blvd. location since May of 1973, and are proud to have been a staple in our community since our inception. Surgenor GM Ottawa is proud to be the largest automotive contributor in the National Capital Region to United Way, with over $80,000 donated in 2013 alone! We also contribute to the M.S Society, Cancer Society of Ottawa, and local minor hockey initiatives. Our commitment to the community has in turn kept the community committed to us for decades, for which we always appreciate.
Contact us here online through our website links and forms, contact us via phone at 613-667-0139 or stop by our dealership to see us in person! Every customer that comes through our doors, contacts us by phone or online is a priority to us, and we strive to exceed the expectations of all our customers that put their trust in us to help them find solutions for their GM vehicle needs.
|Monday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Thursday||8:30AM to 7:00PM|
|Friday||8:30AM to 6:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
Your health is our first priority, so we have developed a COVID-19 pandemic health and safety plan to best protect both our staff and customers visiting our dealership. We do the best job possible in promoting and adhering to these safety guidelines, in order to deliver a shopping and service experience that is safe and comfortable for all those who step through our doors. Our ongoing plan and guidelines consists of the following:
- Singular Entrance: All employees and customers are to use one entrance.
- Sanitization: High-traffic touchpoints are frequently sanitized, alongside professional nightly cleaning.
- Loaners & Test Drive Prep: Hard & soft surfaces in both loaners and test-drive vehicles are cleaned every time a customer or staff uses said vehicle.
- Test Drive & Valet Service: Out-of-dealership and virtual test drives are encouraged, with vehicle maintenance valet pickup being offered.
- Service Work Prep: All technicians are to wear disposable gloves when working on vehicles, as well as the service advisors.
- Sanitizing Locations: Hand sanitizer dispensers are dispersed throughout the dealership, for customers and staff to utilize frequently.
- Handwashing: All Surgenor Barrhaven members will practice consistent handwashing, as well as refraining from handshakes.
- Mandated Isolation: Any staff who has travelled abroad (including the United States) is required to self-isolate for 14 days.
See what others have to say about the customer service and their satisfaction with Surgenor Ottawa. We always appreciate our customers who take the time to leave us their honest reviews, as we always value the opportunity for improvements. Our Google My Business profile is the best place for you to leave us a rating and review, so we can see your message, for others to learn more about the process here, and which easily allows us to address any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to serving you, and having you as a customer for life.
We are committed to making you a long-lasting customer and friend.
Frank Daoud, is the guy to ask for while car shopping. He was always fast on replying any questions we had and provided us with immaculate service. Within a couple of days he had found the SUV that would best suit us and our family, and within a week we had the new SUV in our hands. I recommend anyone that go to Surgenor to ask for Frank. He does amazing [...]
Eva Marie Nixon élève
Frank Daoud, is the guy to ask for while car shopping. He was always fast on replying any questions we had and provided us with immaculate service. Hands down to Surgenor on St-Laurent, it is the place to go for car shopping. Within a couple of days he had found the SUV that would best suit our family's needs and within a week we had the new SUV in [...]
I have purchased 3 vehicles ( 1 car and 2 trucks) from this dealership and am looking at a 4th (another truck). Very happy with the management, staff and pricing at this location. They we're willing to find me exactly what I was looking for (even if not available on their lot). I feel like they also gave me maximum value on my trade-in which is rare [...]